Legal structure for contract from a German or British company

· Viewed 189 times

I already live in France but am not working.  I have been offered work as a contractor working for a company based in Germany or UK.  I will be offering tax research services from my home in France. 

The initial contract is for 1 year. I will exceed the amounts for auto entrepreneurs so that is not an option, I will have to travel at time, so will need to be able to charge expenses.  I know I will have to register for TVA. 

What is the best company structure to use? How long will it take for me to set up? What are the total charges I will need to pay for social and other taxes. 

Thank you

Log in About membership