Joint entrepreneur for chambre d’hotes

· Viewed 1142 times

We are soon to open our chambre d’hotes in Brittany. We will have 2 letting bedrooms and eventually a gite.
We are aware we need to register the business so we can apply for a Carte vitale.

Can we register the business on one form and then apply for a carte vitale each or do we have to register on separate forms?

Log in About membership