Changing from student visa to employee visa in France

· Viewed 151 times

My friend has a student status in his titre de séjour, he found a job with his previous qualifications. He wants to change the status from student to employee. Is it possible to do that ?

What’s the procedure to change from student to employee visa?

5 replies so far...
Log in About membership