Artisanales insurance for France and England?

Chris A
· Viewed 1274 times

Following our previous correspondence, I have been successful in securing six months ‘casual’ paid decorating work as part of our house-sit in Bergerac from April of this year, which my wife and I will be doing.

My question this time therefore relates to insurance for loss of earnings through injury or accident, combined with public liability insurance for the property on which I am working. However, ideally I would like to find an insurance policy which covers me both in France and in England.

This may mean a European-wide policy but I have searched high and low on the internet and have not been successful the appropriate insurance company.

I understand this may be a little outside of your area of expertise but would be grateful if you could signpost me to any websites / companies you are aware of.

Log in About membership