2019 Income tax declaration - Declaration Impôt sur le revenu

· Viewed 198 times

I’m registered as a microenterprise (Auto-entrepreneur) in France. I provide only services, no products.

I pay my tax on my services every three months via URSSAF but do I declare my ‘Impôt sur le revenu’ along with my wife’s declarations or is there something I need to do myself? Previous years I’ve declared with her (she’s a teacher) as I was building my business and earning very little. But now I’m earning more and wasn’t sure what to do.

Can you offer advice as to what I should be doing?


7 replies so far...
Log in About membership