What should my wife register as - building trade in France

· Viewed 220 times

I am changing my regime to réel simplifié in January, I am a general builder with a few additional activities ie pool building and terracing etc.

My wife, who is in her 50’s, helps me on site - anything from holding a tape measure/ moving stuff around site/ cleaning & clearing up etc, etc. But she also has skills and experience in grouting tiles and pointing walls. We want her to be there legally! So she wants to register as an AE so she can invoice either me or my customer for her time.

We know she can’t work for just one person ie me but that’s not a problem. Can you recommend which activity she should register under? Does ‘Hommes de tous mains’ apply for a woman?

Log in About membership