Tax return in France - micro entrepreneur

Conseil de Communication
· Viewed 305 times

I am fiscally resident in the UK, where I am Director of a Limited Company. My main income and assets are all in the UK.  As of April 2017 I registered as a micro entrepreneur (profession libérale) in France, with a view to developing a parallel French business,  and I pay
contributions quarterly.  My UK accountant holds details of all my French income and it will be declared on my UK return.  My question is this - do I have to complete a tax return in France as well?

Log in About membership