I’m currently registered as a Micro-Entrepreneur Commerçant in France. Can I start a SASU, alongside, to pursue another business venture of mine?
Reasons for considering SASU:
- Getting the ability to deduct expenses (hiring people, SAAS subscriptions, marketing costs etc).
- Better legal structure by separating personal assets from company assets.
- Ability to use a commercial name instead of personal name for my SASU business.
- Raising investments at a later stage.
- If this combination is possible, I can live off my AE income while taking yearly dividends from my SASU business
I read this article which mentions it is possible have an auto-entrepreneur and SASU at the same time. I’ll be thankful for your views on this.