Can conjoint collaborateur social charges be changed online?

· Viewed 355 times

I am close to starting an auto-entrepreneur business and am keen on using your registration service in the near future.

  1. I have read that once registered on Net Enterprises, it is possible to change the first year estimated income for a conjoint collaborateur to reduce the social charges for that first year as the income for the business is unknown. Do you know if that is possible?
  2. When paying for social charges for a conjoint collaborateur, is it directly linked to the auto-entrepreneur social charges or does it have to be paid separately? Can they both be paid online if they arrive as two separate charges?
Log in About membership