Working in France as an Associate for a UK Limited company

· Viewed 232 times

If we have a UK Limited company dealing with “marketing & reservations” for holiday lets in France are we able to pay our “Associates” sterling amounts of commission direct to their UK bank accounts where they will pay UK PAYE Tax & NI on these commissions?
These Associates live in France and I assume they will have to declare this UK income as part of their worldwide income on their annual French tax return? Presumably, the double taxation rules will mean that they do not have to pay any French tax on this UK income.

Log in About membership