Registering a gite and chambre d’hotes with A1 form

· Viewed 237 times

Do I need a completed A1 form to register as an Auto Entrepreneur with a gite and Chambre d’hotes business at the Chamber of commerce?

Do I need any other forms from my previous EU country of residence? I have a U1 form, is this relevant?

Log in About membership