Non-related secondary activity on the auto-entrepreneur regime

· Viewed 232 times

I have been given the opportunity to provide private English lessons to a few students and I would like to pursue this. I am currently on the auto-entrepreneur regime as a marketing consultant. Given this, do I need to register private tuition as another business or can I register this as a secondary activity ? If so, how and/where do I go about adding this information ?

Separately, my consultancy business has been rather erratic. On certain trimesters, I earn nothing at all. I have declared this as such online. Does this affect my status as auto-entrepreneur? How many months/trimesters are you allowed to carry on without earnings on this regime? Will the absence of revenue for consecutive months affect access to social services?

Log in About membership