Income tax / Impôt sur le revenue for auto-entrepreneur: Form 2042 C Pro

· Viewed 183 times

I set up as a micro-entreprise/auto-entrepreneur in September 2017. Please could you let me know:

  1. Can I fill in Form 2042 C Pro on my “Impots-gouv” professional account?
  2. Do I have to also indicate my micro-entreprise earnings on our household déclaration de revenus somewhere - or does it just go on the 2042 C Pro form?

Thank you so much for your help.

Log in About membership