Do I need to be full-time resident in France to own and run a chambre d’hote?

· Viewed 325 times

Is it possible to own a property in France and operate it as a chambre d’hote for less than 6 months a year whilst remaining tax resident in the UK? If so, what potential taxes if any would I need to pay into the French system?

Log in About membership