Compulsory paperwork for a SCI in France

· Viewed 244 times

I own a SCI which owns my apartment. I wanted to know, since there is no income coming into the SCI, and I have only expenses, since I pay for the taxes for the apartment and all the costs to maintain this. Is there some yearly paperwork I need to turn into the government somewhere? And also the paperwork called the assemblées? Does this also need to be turned in somewhere yearly to the government?

I want to make sure I have done all the proper paperwork for this. I had a lawyer do the assemblees for the last 3 years since I got nervous about possibly not having done things right, which cost me a fortune. Is there any other service that can do this more for a reasonable fee? My lawyer charges so much for any help I ask, i cannot afford it anymore. Thanks for your advice!

Log in About membership