CFE form 1447-C-K and exonerations and rebates

Joanna
· Viewed 1377 times

I have another Cotisation Fonciere des Entreprises (CFE) question, this time in relation to SASU.

I opened SASU in May 2017. I’ve just received a form 1447-C-K for the year 2018-> is this the initial form?
I can’t find any information on the internet.
I received a letter (?form 751-SD) from Direction general de Finance Public back in May, where I had to give details of my ‘office’ (I have a virtual office/registered address) -> was that the initial letter they refer to in part C of 1447-C-K?

The form 1447-C-K was sent to my virtual office/registered address. In part A2 Activite professionnelle exercee de mon domicile ou exerce en clientele they ask me Si vous ne disposez d’aucun autre local, cochez la case. -> Does it mean that if I have only that virtual office, I need to tick this box (because I don’t have any other office, beside the one mentioned in part A1 Identification de l’entreprise)? or not (because I actually have a registered address, even though this is only a virtual office)?

And then: am I exempt from paying the CFE, or not? What shall I tick in Part D (exonerations et abattement)?

I’ve rung the local tax office but they weren’t very helpful

many thanks!

Joanna

Answered